Sunday, February 3, 2013

15 Weeks

I will start blogging something other than these weekly updates again soon....

Perfect camera-holding position to hide double chin



Notes:

- The pregnancy dreams have started. Vivid, heart-pounding nightmares, sometimes more than one a night. UGH. Last night's involved a great white shark.

- I think I've felt movement a couple of times in the last week, usually when I'm laying down in the evening. I felt each of the other two move fairly early on in the pregnancies, but it's a little frustrating until it gets more regular.

- I've officially been pregnant half the length of Pacey's entire gestation. As much as I don't love being pregnant, I am NOT ready to be halfway done!

- Tiiiiiiiiiiiired. I'm going to ask my OB to make sure she tests me for anemia at my next visit this week. I seem to recall I got anemic with Pacey and I just feel like the fatigue should be easing off a little bit by now. I'm sleeping well at night, despite the nightmares, but around 1:30 - 2:00 in the afternoon I feel deliriously sleepy.

- Maternity jeans are happening. I always forget just how much more comfortable it is to have the stretchy waistband.

- I had my first ever prenatal massage today, which I enjoyed immensely (despite not being able to lay on my stomach). I also had a facial which I did not enjoy as much. The treatment was a bit intense and my skin still feels a little burny. I also did not like my aesthetician...Her: What is your current skin care routine? Me: A, B and C. Her: I really don't recommend A, B or C. I do, however, recommend the pricey cosmeceutical line we use here at the spa (shocker, I know). HOWEVER. Two hours of pampering and therefore not attending to anyone else's needs this morning was quite heavenly.


1 comment:

Elsha said...

Whoa, I didn't realize Pacey came so early! Daniel's pregnancy was my shortest and he came at like 38 weeks 2 days.

Hope the sleep gets better!