Thursday, September 4, 2014

N-2

In July of 2010 I quit working and we moved to Minnesota, where I started my stint as a SAHM. This was my little girl then:



Although she was at preschool for up to three mornings a week between then and now, most of her time was spent with me. I'll be honest, it wasn't always easy. She's high-energy, very extroverted and needs lots of stimulation. 

Today Brighton started kindergarten which, as of this year in Minnesota, is a full day of school. I've not been a perfect mom, and there were times that I felt like I wasn't adding a whole lot of value, but I'd like to think I can take just a small bit of credit for the smart, kind, compassionate, enthusiastic and vivacious girl who marched right in and took her seat in the classroom. I'm so proud of her. 



No comments: